Tuesday 11 September 2012

Berry Retreat

Berry retreat was last weekend .
Liz from Berry patchwork turned on a fantastic retreat in Berry .
My phone's camera was mucking up so I dont have photos except from Liz's facebook page.
this is my class we did a 2 day applique and quilt project and everyone did a great job .
For more photos visit Berry patchwork face book or web page.
The tutors stayed in this huge old house and we had a really nice wine and relax time together as always Pam Furness made me laugh alot ( thanks for keeping it all light), Kay Haerland( such a lovely sweet woman who I really admire) , Linda steel ( new friend) Diane Johnston ( new friend now and somebody I instantly liked) Caroline Sharkey ( great fun as usual) and Julie Haddrick all so nice to spend time with .
Now on to quilting last nights left overs for The Machine Quilting Festival in Adelaide in the end of the month. Places available if your intrested in joining me .

No comments: