Friday 22 November 2013

My year coming to an end

Well its getting close to my last few weeks of teaching for 2013. 
It has been a huge year for me both professionally and personally.
I Would like to thank from the bottom of my heart my loyal and wonderful students and shop owners. 
They have ridden this roller coaster with me , with love and support and I thank you all. You know who you are.xxx 

Great news is that john, Sam, Claire and I have found our perfect new home. Yippee , and as from today our home is sold also. Wow it's been quick and an extremely anxious time.
I am so looking forward to being settled again. Actually having head space to be creative again. Making new and hopefully Beautiful quilts again . We move in January 31 so into the following few months after the move I hope to sew up a storm....... 

My diary for 2014 is closed . I have wonderful regular classes at the following in Sydney....
Blueberries at wyong
Pegs pieces at  kirrawee
Hobby sew kings park
Hobby sew Figtree 
 
For other teaching locations please see the page classes for 2014 tab above. If interested in joining me in class's  please contact the shop or group or feel free to email me.

Now yesterday was my last Thursday for 2013 at hobby sew kings park , and what amazing results. What I love about these regular classes is that I can develope a personnel relationship with such lovely ladies and watch your skills blossom . It is So rewarding for me . I love them.
Work finished recently by Sue , such a fun lady , great company and a terrific quilter



Look at the fantastic quilting sue has completed on her tumbler quilt. I made this as a sampler of quilting patterns hoping it be be helpful forsome people and it has been such a wonderful skill builder. Terrific sue well done. 


Kate has been making my Baltimore this year with 1930 s fabrics and wow ,,,,,, Kate it is stunning. I have really enjoyed your company and amazing commitment to your work. Kate look copious amounts of notes and goes home and applies everything we go through in class,, you are a talented quilter indeed Kare.  I'm looking forward to the next photo of your stunning quil finished.  

Blueberries is having a Xmas lunch and 2014 class launch in December , so please contact Jackie details in the column to the right if your interested to see what's going on in her beautiful shop in Wyong. 

I will  post more students photos soon.

Happy quilting
X Deb

No comments: