Thursday 3 August 2017

August already

  Hi everyone

August already can you believe how fast this year is going by......

I am very excited to be filming a new online class tomorrow in my sewing studio , it is......

My  favourite Bernina features by Deborah Louie 

all the wonderful features that I love to use to get my winning results shared with you. Suits all Bernina models.. I will  Facebook and Instagram as the day progresses.

Deborah louie tutor Facebook and Deb Louie Instagram is where you can find me.
Here is a pre film picture of the room very clean indeed... A rare sight....



I think my room looks really colourful and pretty. fingers crossed we have a great day. 

This class will be very reasonable in price , I really want to share my knowledge with you . Things I do , things I have worked out on the machine.
The class will be up and ready for purchase on my web site early September 2017.

In the mean time check out the other classes 

The walking foot and Theory class

and 

The magical 6 free motion class

BOTH NOW $50.00 each  amazing value . so much information and learning.

Unlimited access, stop and start the class any time and as many times as you like. 



Some beautiful work has been stitched in my once a month classes lately.
Lots of Daisy paths runners and cushions.

It is always wonderful to see students flourish and quilt away happily after thinking a few months ago .. no I cant possibly do that... yes you can.....
These quilts  give me a lot of pride and satisfaction as a tutor... well done ladies...

I don't publish names for  privacy  purposes (mostly or have permission) but they are all wonderful students work
from My Sewing Supplies, The stitchers Cupboard , Berry quilt and co and Hobby Sew kings Park 



Inspired above on my He loves me he loves me not in cushion form   terrific...


different colourway ... Love it 


Bright and glam 


Quilting happily away That's the way ...


 Looking great 

Nice 


Front   Beautiful  yes you can do this .... 


Back 




Stunning stunning stunning I really enjoyed working with Wendy on this one 



A grandsons quilt coming along very nicely 


Blues and rusts work well together 


Lovely cushion 


Great medallion centre start 


wow wow wow looking amazing 



Blues are so peaceful 


Lovely colours for the runner 



Down the rabbit hole .... so sweet 


Baltimore Stunner


Love it 


Yah you did it completed your beautiful Hearts and Lollipops fist quilt all finished from start to bind by yourself Ari xxxx 

If you have purchased one of the many books of mine and would like to send an photo to me of your progress so I can pop it here on the blog please do so.

email deboahlouie@optusnet.com.au or through the web site link above. 


The books are doing so well. I have had so much wonderful response to them. I am thrilled you like the photos, step by step all processes and machine quilting. All plastic templates and full size pattern are included. 

I intend to publish more books next year 2018..


With such a busy year I have not stitched much at all. It was so lovely to sew this cot quilt for a good friends grandson. It felt terrific. I know I miss sewing so much. I'm back into the swing again and happy in my studio creating again.
Unfortunately I did not get a full photo to share with you. A soft pallet of triangles with straight stitching triangles and free form feathers.

Triangles for Dallas


Well that's all for the time being.

Happy Quilting
X DEB 











No comments: