Thursday 23 February 2012

DVD filming

Just wanted to share with you my big day yesterday 22nd Feb 2012.

I flimed my latest (3rd) DVD for Quilters Companion magazine at Shoot studios at Artarmon Sydney.

These are ALWAYS scary to do , but I managed ( I hope it turns out okay)
First photo is of the set with the cameras , lights etc ...

Camera man Tim was alot of fun.......

Me  and Claire on set



Me very relieved its just about over ...........
Magazine due out in May...
I quilted some of the colums of advise that I have given over the last couple of years .. like threads / needles, letting the fabric do the talking, twin needle quilting with walking foot, free motion trouble shooting, free motion fillers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure it went fabulously. Can't wait to see the finished product, Lee from Berwick