Monday 9 September 2013

more detail of classes

Just a quick post
I have been busy updating my dates of classes  for 2014 .
Please find above in the attached pages a  new listing  for 2014 classes.

I have 4 locations for my once a month regular machine quilting and applique classes.

These are at
 Pegs Pieces Kirrawee, 3 days a month
 Hobby Sew kings Park, 3 days a month
Hobby Sew Fig tree,  1 day a month
Blueberries Wyong . 2 days a month

IF INTERESTED PLEASE CONTACT THE SHOPS DIRECTLY, THE INFORMATION TO THE RIGHT OF THIS PAGE.

At these locations students are able to make any of my many quilts, or get advise and help on their own quilts.
Some locations we work through a series of machine applique skills in the morning and machine free motion quilting in the afternoons.

These classes I am really enjoying allowing me to concentrate on developing students skills rather that teaching them once and then they are left to their own devices.

Unfortunately  as I am located in Sydney I can only offer this to Sydney classes.

I have allocated one week a month in my schedule still to travel extensively to teach.

I am happy to offer Material Obsession in Sydney a series of 6 classes for 2014.

I still have my regular classes of machine quilting available at these and other shops.

I am working on pages of the individual classes available to any shop , group , retreat or symposium.

 For more information please email me directly at:

deborahlouie@optusnet.com.au

happy quilting
DEB

No comments: