Friday 27 September 2013

Wendy's wonderful Baltimore

Today was a wonderful work day at Hobby Sew  kings park.

 Wendy has been stitching my Baltimore for her lovely mum. ( beautiful daughter award) for 18 months now. Today was reveal day. 
Wendy appliquéd and quilted it all herself. 
IT IS STUNNING. I AM SO THRILLED I EVEN CRIED......
SO PROUD OF YOU WENDY. 
it is such an achievement, 
I put a lot of time and effect into my quilts and when one of my students feels the same puts thousands of loving hours into her work ...... What can I say .... This is so rewarding. 
I was cheeky to ask if Wendy is going to make one now for herself....... :) 
No im moving on Wendy said.
Her mum gets the quilt next week... I'm sure it will be such a beautiful moment as she unwraps the package. 
Again congratulations Wendy .xx thank you for trusting in me with your precious time. 

No comments: