Monday 16 December 2013

Years end


Friday I attended Blueberries end of year luncheon. Jackie organised the tutors to have a small stall where prospective students can come and see what we have to offer. There was Monica Poole, Anne summerland , Pam Furness and me . Emily, one of Jackie's staff and her friend Liam sang for us which was so touching. Sadly for us Emily is moving to tassy with her family soon she will be greatly missed. Blueberries is a lovely warm progressive shop offering loads of inspiration to the quilter. I will be having a once a month class on a Friday and every second month a Saturday class. These are come make any of my quilts and I'll up skill you with your free motion quilting. Hope to see you in class in 2014.

As some of you already know John and I have sold our home of 26 1/2 years. Which we bought as newly weds so it's a big deal for us. We have bought our dream home in Oyster bay only 2 1/2 kilometres away..... Yes I know not much of a change ...... So I will be packing for most of the holidays while trying to get sewing time as well.

I am so excited to be looking forward to being happy and settled again . Then I believe the creative process of making quilts can happen again. So I look forward to many hours in 2014 of quilting hopefully making beautiful quilts to enspire others.

I WOULD LIKE TO WISH YOU ALL MY A VERY JOYOUS , HAPPY , HEALTHY AND LOVING CHRISTMAS . 

MAY 2014 BE FILLED WITH MANY HAPPY QUILTING OPPORTUNITIES. 

X DEB 

No comments: