Monday 28 February 2022

Machine Magic due in the country next month

 Hi Friends,

I hope this finds you well.

The craziness of Covid, wars and floods are all headlines and angst around the world. The dread of uncertainty lingers with us all. So I sincerely wish that your stitching carries your heart, mind and soul  through these uncertain times.

Teaching has started up thankfully for me again. Then last week my husband John contracted Covid from his place of employment so isolation for us both. I am so thankful I stayed negative and well. He is fine now.

My deepest apologies to the Wednesday, Friday and Saturday once a month skill building classes a My Sewing Supplies at Sylvania that had to be cancelled. We were all excited to be together again, doing what we love to do  but it was not to be ... Im sorry. March will come around quickly.


Machine Magic my book with C & T Publishing house is due into Australia late March. I will have it for sale here on my web site . This stunning book is filled with decorative stitch applique to get the very best from your sewing machine.  It will also be available through quilt stores. Maybe ask your local quilt shop to pre order from Search Press or Ascot Lane.

I have taught so far this year at Sew Can I Werrington , Berry Quilt and Co and at Hobby Sew Kings Park where we had wonderful days. Here are some photos I managed to take and thank you Sharon also for taking some of work achieve over the holidays and last year.

I love that Kim takes elements from my designs and places them around panels that her Grandchildren adore and makes unique quilts with. Quilting between the lines by Jan ( grid Free Motion Quilting)  Excellence has been achieved in the Magenta and blue quilt. Ari making Miss Molly"s flower Garden and looks beautiful, Brenda and Debbie with Daisy Paths, Julie and Jenny started Let's Go Go Go boys quilt. They are both excited about making this quilt . Details below for the link to the web site to purchase this fun book and pattern sheets . Carolyn making the trapunto quilt and Robyn making Machine magic flowers.

Sensational work ladies.  I have managed to get the groove back to several people who understandable have lost their sewing mojo. Let's do this girls....... Happy Days ahead....

















This is Let's Go Go Go my latest skill building book. A machine applique QAYG project. 
The book comes complete with 10 x A3 double sided pages of pattern sheets all ready for fusing your raw edge shapes. All machine quilting , preparation and applique stitching techniques are step by step given in great detail for you . The second print run is being printed now so a huge success. 
Link here for you. 


Here is the link to Machine Magic to keep till in stock.

https://deborahlouie.com.au/product/machine-magic-boo/


Stay well, stay safe my friends 
Happy Quilting 


XX Deb and Miss Molly and Cousin Pip 



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love love doing go go go. I won’t change this one but yes the grandkids love the others that I do