Tuesday 1 February 2022

New Book Let's Go Go Go ......

 Im thrilled to share with you my latest skill building book Let's Go Go Go ....... this is now available on my web site.



 There are  3 projects in the book, the quilt, wall hanging and cushion. Full size pattern sheets accompany the book ready to be traced for the fusible applique. 



The quilt is QAYG ( quilt as you go technique) is something I don't normally do but have had requests. 
Well I had to do it differently from others and Im thrilled with the result. Very different and looks amazing.



All techniques I show in photos and there will be YOUTUBE tutorials soon uploaded on how to go about making this delightful Childs quilt.


Stitching is with 50 weight cotton threads. Some simple decorative stitches which are found on most machines including medium blanket stitch, triple stitch, over lock stitch, star stitch and a few more have been used to cover the raw edging. 


I could not resist this photo with a near by yellow ( my favourite colour) sporty car as a backdrop.



Every aspect of appliquéing, quilting, joining and finishing the projects is shown step by step in great detail.


One of the fun blocks from the quilt version of Let's Go Go Go .....


Miss Molly loves these quilts too...


Here is the link to this fun, one of a kind quilt you will love making. A heirloom quilt for a very special young person in your life perhaps .


Out now in a few quilt stores also and on my web site 
Wholesale orders to stores now available.Please email Deborah directly. 

TEACHING 
I am back again teaching face to face classes...
Yippee. I have missed you all. 
Here is the link to my updated teaching schedule .
Come join me for a speciality workshop or a once a month skill building class .



Im now a Nanna of the most precious baby girl Tahlia. What a joy being a grandparent is. 

Happy Days 

  Happy Quilting
Take care 
X Deb and Miss Molly 





No comments: