Tuesday 11 October 2011

Teaching Locations for 2012 and new classes

Oh .......its been a while since I have posted I will try harder in the months to come ... What can I say except Ive been a busy lady....

I have listed all the locations where my classes will be running for 2012. in the coloumn on the right  to this post

I have some new classes which I an excited about
A DAY OF BACKGROUND FILLERS for those wanting more inspiration for thier quilts this is a good intensive class full of practical ideas

SPRING  FLORAL APPLIQUE this is a once a month machine applique long term project that is 20 blocks and 4 applique borders, I am very proud of this project it is a huge amount of work but has stunning results we will quilt this project after completion of all piecing and applique, Students have the flexability to piece this in any formation they like I encourage students to be creative and experiment.
Only Small Section  of applique Photographed

2 day Sprng Applique and Quilt project
This is machine applique, shadow quilted, detail inside applique quilting , background filler , stencil borderquilting and colouring.
Free Motion techniques Once a month
A class for those who are after klearning free motion over the course of a year once a month in the afternoon, we take it nice and easy , pleanty of time to really get your skills under your belt. Very enjoyable classes indeed
Back soon with more info
Cheers DEB

No comments: