Monday 16 July 2012

Berry Retreat

Hi , beautiful winters sunny day here today.

Just wanted to let you know that there is a wonderful retreat on September 8-9th 2012, held at the beautiful town of Berry, organised by Elizabeth at The Berry Patchwork shop. Approximatly 1 1/2 hours south of Sydney.
I will be teaching a 2 day class , actually it is one of my blocks from my quilt this year at the Sydney show which I received a 4 ribbon in the category of  Professional applique.
The small quilt is called Spring Floral applique.
We will do beautiful machine blanket stitch applique , then free motion applique embellish inside leaves and Flowers, sandwich the quilt then free motion ditch all applique leaving the full pattern transferred to the back of the quilt,  4 different styles of free Motion background fillers , then either free motion stencil roses in the borders or free form feathers in the borders and a little bit of colouring to top it all off. I will explain in detail how I quilted and made my quilt , And you can have your very own version.
Interested well ring Elizabeth on 02 44643387 or www.berrypatchwork.com.au


Hope to see you there.....
DEB

No comments: