Monday 13 August 2012

Australian Machine Quilting Festival

A very exciting time is approaching.....


The Australian machine Quilting Festival is on September 28-1 st October 2012
in Adelaide
amqf.com.au

I'm teaching there on Saturday and Sunday, Id love to see you there .
I have 4 classes available
  • Free motion beginnings
  • Blind hem and free motion applique
  • Quilting and designing with stencils
  • Feathers flowers and continuous curves
Check out the details on the web.amqf.com.au

Ricky Timms will be there with a all day seminar and gala dinner.

This event will be very exciting.

Its just not for long arm quilters but for we DOMESTIC GODDESSES !!!!!!

 Designing and quilting with stencils
 Free motion beginnings
 Blind hem and free motion applique

Feathers flowers and continuous curves




See you there.....

1 comment:

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Hi Deb...Just wanting to say thank you so much for the workshop last Friday at Steph's...I have just learnt heaps of you and I am so glad I was able to do it....Hopefully next year if Steph runs it again I will be able to make the 2 day one...Dzintra