Thursday 27 June 2013

Vanessa" s Yearly Pilgrimage

That time of year again when I pack up the car and drive to Parkes country NSW to visit my friends there at Vanessa's wool and Crafts.

This is the very relaxed and extremely friendly, inviting and warm Vanessa herself. We think I've been visiting for 6 years now and I have met the most lovely ladies from Parkes and surrounding towns. There was a large contingent from Forbes this year .. Hi girls.....

A very noisy chatty lot of girls indeed and a lot of fun too. They have posted me on face book because they promised every Tuesday evening for their get together they would practice  their free motion quilting ... Keeping you all to this you know ... I will check on you .....:)

Vanessa has wonderful friends like Dale, Lyn and Annie and they looked after us beautifully ..keep my cuppa tea rolling on and lovely lunches....... Thank you

On the Friday evening we had over 60 local people come along to hear me chat about my quilts a bit of a show and tell with champagne... it was wonderful to see you all and thank you for the kinds words about my work.


I will be back in October 31- November 3rd to do the tumbler black and white quilt with you all
till then happy quilting .
DEB XX

No comments: