Wednesday 28 August 2013

How proud I am of my girls

Just wanted to show you some photos from yesterdays class at pegs pieces at Kirrawee.
Lian has just been with me for only over a year now at the once a month class Lian is quilting so beautifully. I show her a number of designs each month and off she goes applying the new skill to her quilts.
below is my tumbler quilt buy Lian, she pieced the quilt then ditched all straight seams then added vertically a different free motion pattern in the black tumblers , and lots of quilting ideas in the borders as well...even feathers. This quilt is designed to add confidence and quilting ideas to your repertoire.



This version is from Carole from the Blueberries once a month class what a happy quilt this is.
 
Fantastic quilting Carole.
again soon
DEB

No comments: