Thursday 29 May 2014

Denise's terrific quilt sucess

As a teacher I am so happy to see that wonderful IVE FINISHED AND THRILLED sparkle  in the eye in one of my students.
This is Denises finished quilt . All ready for the NSW Guild show in July.. All the best Denise I know it ill be very well recieved by those who view the quilts.



 I have shown her progres over the last year. Denise is a wonderful lady , so keen and eager to learn new skills. I couldnt ask for a more ethusiastic delightful student. 
Denise had designed, appliqued by Blind hem applique and free motion applique , strip piecing the dresdons and machine quilted it all herself.
Doesnt it look fantastic , such a happy quilt, so rewarding for both of us..... 
Congratulations Denise ... Now the next one ........

For those who are intrested and Know my hubby John he  had an accidentat home , but is on the mend , great report form the surgeon today and on track to a  recovery  to return to work in a month or so. GREAT NEWS.  I was thinking I am going to show him how to make hexagons or  god forbid teach him how to use my sewing machine >>>> AH>>>>>> 

Thanks for listening
Happy Quilting 
X DEB 


No comments: