Monday 19 May 2014

Trip to sew fab





Recently I was teaching at Narranderera for Leanne the owner of a sweet shop called SewFab. if your ever near the Wagga , Albury district do call by. Leanne has the shop next to her home . She very kindly gave me he keys to the house while I was there and she stayed with her partner around the corner.

The shop has lots of great bright young fabric . The shop has only been open for a few months and already getting a great following. Lots of enthusiasm from Leanne and her customers. 
I was there for 3 days teaching lets quilt 2 day class and the blind hem / free motion appliqué class.
as usual in the country there was so much hospitality and warmth in the class rooms.
I d like you to meet Grace .... I ended up calling her my AMAZING GRACE....and she was ...Look at her going for it , free motion appliquéing on her flower .... She just got stuck into it ..... And grace love it all....Grace is a great grandmother and in her 80 s ..... I think that is sensational to learn something so different ... Terrific grace .. 
These are the flowers and path blocks from the class. Thanks  everyone I had a terrific time meeting you all. 



Classes were held in the local bowling club so lots of space for everyone .
thanks Leanne and see you again in 2015.

No comments: